Orders within the contiguous United States ship free.
Customers in Alaska, Hawaii and International destinations should call 860-434-1045 to order.
†SALES TAX: Sales tax is calculated based on destination of the order. Nancy Larson Publishers is required to collect tax on total merchandise plus shipping and handling charges in: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NM, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
State sales tax is charged on merchandise only (not shipping and handling) in: IA, MA, and OK.
Important Ordering Information
PAYMENTS AND CREDITS
- Prices listed on this site are effective January 1, 2016 and are subject to change without notice.
- To pay via checks and/or money orders please contact Customer Service at 860-434-1045.
- Orders placed through this website will be charged in US Dollars.
- All orders are processed on a first come, first served basis, including rush orders and fax orders.
- Overnight or air shipments will be made upon receipt of customer’s clear written instructions. Customer will be charged accordingly. Please contact Customer Service at 860-434-1045 to make special arrangements.
- No C.O.D. orders.
- Shipments should be inspected on receipt. If there are discrepancies, please notify Nancy Larson Publishers at 860-434-1045 immediately.
- Materials may be returned within 60 (sixty) days from the date of receipt. To return materials, call customer service at 860-434-1045 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Include the RMA number on the shipping label(s).
- Material must arrive in its original condition (undamaged, unmarked, and in resale condition). Use the original shipping carton and include all packing materials and components. Missing or damaged components will be billed to the customer at the full component price. A copy of the original invoice (or packing slip) must accompany returned items. Customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges unless return is due to our error. A restocking fee of 12% will be assessed on all returns which are not due to our error.
- Credit on returned items will be placed on your account unless we are instructed otherwise.